Sobha Hartland Dubai
Luxury is not about money. It is about living a truly authentic life. True luxury is not found in a catalog. It is not about being the first to have whatever the latest marketing campaign is pitching. True luxury is a very personal idea. These stunning 6 bedrooms waterfront villas on the Dubai Canal offer unmatched privacy and come with ample amount of space. With the addition of a lush tropical forest like backyard, private garden and swimming
pool, you will have all the space to unwind in your own home while connecting to the surrounding nature of Hartland. Your evening walks will become reminiscent of walks by La Seine and glorious sunsets will become an integral part of evening company by the private poolside. Niche owners of these
custom-made villas will have the liberty to fully embrace waterfront living to the highest level of luxury and even arrive in style in their private yachts.
Far From The Ordinary Yet Within Reach
YOUR HOME DOESN’T JUST OVERLOOK THE CITY ’S LEADING SIGHTS IT IS ONE .
Sobha Hartland is built around a simple, yet life-changing vision of weaving nature into everyday living. A place unlike anywhere else in the world. Over 2.4 million square feet is dedicated to nature. Open spaces are artfully landscaped. Mature tree canopies cover pathways. Parks and walking tracks set amidst lush greenery and flowers, awaken and delight the senses. And of course, the residential spaces themselves have been co-created
with the context of nature.
Located In MBR City
• One of the leading investment destinations in Dubai City
. Long Term Residence
• Under the Golden Visa system. At The Centre Of The Globe
• Ranked one of the Safest cities In the world. MINISTRY OF TOLERANCE
• Only country in the world to have a Ministry of Tolerance. Multi – Cultural Society
• Home to about 200 nationalities.
• Ranked as the Busiest International Airport in the world, with over 90 mn passengers being
handled annually. HIGH QUALITY INFRASTRUCTURE .
• A 4-Hour Flight – from 31% of the world’s population with 11% of global GDP.
• An 8-Hour Flight – from 76% of the world’s population with 53% of global Gdp City
• Named among the world’s top locations to invest in infrastructure, ranked third behind
WORLD CLASS EDUCATION AND HEALTHCARE
• A seven-year agreement signed with McGraw-Hill Education, a learning science company. Dubai HealthCare City (DHCC) is the world’s first business park/cluster of 20 million square feet devoted to health care. ZERO TAX • 0% income tax, 0% capital gains tax, 0% corporate tax.
OFFICES OF FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES • Out of the Fortune 500 companies, 196
companies have an oec in Dubai.
EASE OF DOING BUSINESS
• Dubai ranks 16th out of 190 countries in ease of doing business.
REAL ESTATE PRICES • As compared to global cities like New York, Hong Kong, London,
Paris, Singapore and Tokyo.
BEST PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK GLOBALLY
• Dubai ranks 5th in the list for Expats, as the best place to live and work globally.
• A series of monetary and fiscal measures by the government have cushioned the impact of
the COVID19 Pandemic with local lenders stepping in with payment holidays for three
• 1.8 Km long waterfront boardwalk with retail and restaurant
• Spacious 6 bedroom mansions ranging from
17,061 – 19,241 sq. ft.
• Exclusively limited to 23
• Unwind in your personal swimming pool or relax in your beautifully landscaped courtyard
• Soak in the Dubai Canal views from your spacious viewing decks and terraces
• Enjoy five-star amenities with a personal gym, home theatre and private lift
• Surrounded by lush green landscapes that separate each villa, ensuring complete privacy
• A long-lasting investment developed with signature Sobha quality
• Private pool with an extended pool deck for your private parties
• Fully customizable layouts
• Contracting options available on request Centre Of Dubai
• 10 minutes away from Downtown Dubai, Dubai Mall, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary.
• 20 minutes away from International Airport, Palm Jumeirah.
Article by Maria Neocleous – Luxury Property Expert